Auslan 102 RingwoodAuslan102RW
Auslan Beginner 102 is our second introductory Auslan (Australian Sign Language) course. It builds on what students learn in our Auslan Beginner 101 Course.
All profits from our Auslan courses are invested back into services for people who are Deaf and hard of hearing.
Features of this course
- Your Auslan teacher will be Deaf or a member of the Deaf community
- You will be learning a visual language
- You will be immersed in a Deaf learning environment
- You will receive Auslan online resources to support your learning
- There are no assessments for this course
- Suitable for service professionals such as medical staff, police, emergency and welfare workers who wish to add to their skills
What you will learn:
- The grammatical structure of Auslan
- Expressive and receptive signing skills
- Practical tips for having conversations with people who are Deaf
If it’s been a while since you completed your 101 course, don’t worry! There will be a refresher in the first class to jog your memory.
Our in person courses run over 6-weeks with a 2-hour class each week.
Online courses are limited to 20 people per course and cost $299 per person.
PLEASE NOTE: all our trainers and participants are required to be fully COVID vaccinated, as per our venue requirements. You will need to ‘check in’ and show your certificate at the first session.
There are currently no course dates available.