Auslan 102 HobartAuslan102HBT
Building on skills learned in our introductory course, Auslan 102 is a great way to build the skills to have meaningful conversations with Deaf people.
Features of this course:
- Your Auslan teacher will be Deaf or a member of the Deaf community
- You will be learning a visual language
- You will be immersed in a Deaf learning environment
- You will receive Auslan online resources to support your learning
- There are no assessments for this course
- Suitable for service professionals such as medical staff, police, emergency and welfare workers who wish to add to their skills
What you will learn:
- The grammatical structure of Auslan
- Expressive and receptive signing skills
- Practical tips for having conversations with people who are Deaf
If it’s been a while since you completed your 101 course, don’t worry! There will be a refresher in the first class to jog your memory.
Our face-to-face courses run over 6-weeks with a two hour class each week.
These courses are limited to 20 people per course and cost $299 per person. To be eligible to receive a certificate you are required to attend 6 out of 8 classes.
There are currently no course dates available.