Auslan 101 East MelbourneAuslan101EM
Auslan 101 is our introductory Auslan (Australian Sign Language) course and is the perfect place to start learning Auslan to communicate with people who are Deaf.
All profits from our Auslan courses are invested back into services for people who are Deaf and hard of hearing.
Features of this course
- Your Auslan teacher will be Deaf or a member of the Deaf community
- You will be learning a visual language
- You will be immersed in a Deaf learning environment
- You will receive digital Auslan resources to support your learning that you can use from any device
- There are no assessments for this course
- Suitable for service professionals such as medical staff, police, emergency and welfare workers who wish to add to their skills
Our face-to-face courses run over 6-weeks with a two hour class each week.
These courses are limited to 20 people per course and cost $299 per person.
There are currently no course dates available.